This China White Tea is revered for its unmatched subtlety, complexity and mellow, sweet notes. Emperors had this tea plucked from their secret gardens to share with visiting dignitaries who reveled in the airy fragrance and pure flavor.
Authentic 100% White Tea only grows in the majestic mountains of China's Fujian Province. Tender white downy buds are hand-plucked just two days of the year, right before the leaf opens. With small yields and high demands, it remains one of the world's most rare teas. We are honored to offer you this season's harvest featuring delicate flavor notes and a sweet, lingering finish. White tea is the least processed of all tea varietals and retains more of its antioxidants, known as polyphenols. Discover tea in its most natural state and raise a cup to good health. (from The Republic of Tea)
100% White Tea.
Please see package for complete nutrition information.
The Republic of Tea Emperor's White
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea
- DominoSugar Packets2000ct$17.99/cs($0.01/ct)
- Just FreshDirect100% Pure Honey, Clover16oz$5.49/ea($5.49/lb)
- Sarabeth's KitchenCurrant Scones, Frozen9oz$6.59/ea($11.77/lb)
- FreshDirectChocolate Chunk Macadamia Coconut Cookies7ct$5.99/ea($0.86/ct)
- FreshDirectMini Sour Cream Pound Cake9oz$3.29/ea($5.88/lb)
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHalf & Half1 quart$3.49/ea
- DominoGranulated White Sugar4lbs$3.29/ea($0.82/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 100% Pure Honey Bear, Wildflower12oz$4.99/ea($6.65/lb)
- FreshDirectMini Brownies24ct$8.99/ea($0.37/ct)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- SilkPureAlmond All-Natural Almond Milk, Unsweetened64fl oz$3.99/ea