Our Rosé is a celebration of good food, good drink, and good company. We selected apples — predominantly Mac and Empire — grown by our friends at Sunrise Orchards in Cornwall, then aged our cider on grape skins. In this way, we pay homage to the rosé wine tradition, letting skins work their magic to impart flavor, color, and tannin.
The result? A meeting of the minds, a fun-loving but refined marriage of crisp Vermont apples and traditional wine grapes, as delicious as it is beautiful.
We imagine drinking our Rosé over brunch with friends, or during long lazy weekend afternoons. (from Shacksbury)
100% Fresh Vermont Apples, Primarily McIntosh and Empire.
Shacksbury Dry Rosé Cider, Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- SloopJuice Bomb IPA, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($3.33/pt)
- ShacksburyDry Craft Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($5.00/pt)
- Graft CiderFarm Flor Rustic Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$13.99/ea($4.66/pt)
- Collective Arts BrewingLife in the Clouds IPA, Cans4ct, 16fl oz ea$14.99/ea($3.75/pt)
- Original SinDry Rosé Cider, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$15.99/ea($3.55/pt)
- AvalCidre Artisanal, Glass Bottles4ct, 11.2fl oz ea$17.99/ea($6.42/pt)
- Wölffer EstateNo. 139 Dry Rosé Cider, Glass Bottles4ct, 12fl oz ea$16.99/ea($5.66/pt)
- Montauk BrewingSession IPA, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- Wölffer EstateNo. 139 Dry Rosé Cider, Cans4ct, 10fl oz ea$14.99/ea($6.00/pt)