Lidia's Arrabbiata sauce is made locally in Long Island, less than 20 minutes from Lidia's house. It is made with Tuscan Peppers harvested specifically for Lidia by a farmer in Greece which gives the sauce an unusual kick, just like Lidia makes it at home. Every batch is tasted by Lidia and her family, overseeing all the production. (from Lidia's)
Tomatoes, Pepperoncini, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Onion, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Garlic, Honey, Sea Salt, Fresh Basil And Crushed Red Pepper.
Made in a facility that also processes tree nuts.
Lidia's Arrabbiata Sauce
- Mama FrancescaShredded Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.25/ea($1.62/ct)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
14%Satur FarmsMesclun Packapprox. 5oz$3.49/eaAny 2 Satur Salads for $6
56%FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$0.99/ea
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Multigrain Rolls6ct$3.99/ea($0.67/ct)