This one is for you Vermont!
For this cider, we sourced fresh apples from Sunrise Orchards in Cornwall, Vermont, our longtime orchard partner. We then teamed up with our friends at Caledonia Spirits, makers of Barr Hill Gin, to age the cider in their barrels. We added a touch of raw honey from Barr Hill's hives, made by the hardworking bees of the region, to the final blend. The resulting cider is homegrown but refined with a taste of alpine meadows, spring wildflowers, and the Green Mountains themselves. (from Shacksbury)
Shacksbury Cider The Vermonter, Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Original SinDry Rosé Cider, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$15.99/ea($3.55/pt)
- wine&spiritsLaphroaigIslay 10 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$54.99/ea($73.32/l)
- AvalCidre Artisanal, Glass Bottles4ct, 11.2fl oz ea$17.99/ea($6.42/pt)
- RekorderligPremium Pear Hard Cider, Cans4ct, 11.1fl oz ea$10.99/ea($3.96/pt)
- Bronx BreweryNow Youse Can't Leave Double IPA, Cans4ct, 16fl oz ea$15.99/ea($4.00/pt)