A cloudy, juicy IPA with lots of tropical fruit flavor.
One thing the Bronx isn't short on is toughness. Its strong work ethic and no-nonsense attitude is why we chose to brew our beer here. And in the spirit of the character of the Bronx, we created this tough as nails, Northeast IPA. Full bodied, hazy with tastes of orange, mango, and pineapple, it's a brew made big and bold like the borough that inspired it. (from Bronx Brewery)
Bronx Brewery Built For This Northeast India Pale Ale, Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- LIC Beer ProjectHigher Burnin' IPA, Cans4ct, 16fl oz ea$18.99/ea($4.75/pt)
- Sierra NevadaHazy Little Thing IPA, Cans6ct,12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- Collective Arts BrewingLife in the Clouds IPA, Cans4ct, 16fl oz ea$14.99/ea($3.75/pt)
- BrewdogHazy Jane New England Style IPA, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- Einstök ÖlgerðIcelandic Arctic Pale Ale, Cans6ct, 11.2fl oz ea$13.99/ea($3.33/pt)
- Dogfish HeadSeaQuench Ale, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- Peak OrganicHappy Hour Pilsner, Cans6ct, 16fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.00/pt)
13%KombrewchaHard Kombucha, Royal Ginger, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/eaAny 2 Select Beers for $26($3.33/pt)