An India Pale Ale kicked up a notch to form a true Double IPA: feverishly hoppy with a malty backbone and higher-than-standard alcohol content. Citrusy hops tease the senses with aromatics and lingering bitterness, while just the right balance of malts disguises 2XIPA's extra gravity.
We've been brewing 2XIPA since 2010, but it was in 2016 when we made this world-class double IPA perfect by increasing its Simcoe dry hop by 150%. This is an ale that doubles your expectations! (from Southern Tier Brewing Company)
Southern Tier Brewing Company 2XIPA, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- OmmegangBrut IPA, Glass Bottles4ct, 12fl oz ea$13.99/ea($4.66/pt)
- Victory Brewing Co.Sour Monkey, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$16.99/ea($3.78/pt)
11%Collective Arts BrewingLife in the Clouds IPA, Cans4ct, 16fl oz ea$16.99/eaAny 2 Select Beers for $30($4.25/pt)
- Bronx BreweryNo Resolutions IPA, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- Amy'sQuarter Pound Veggie Burger4ct, 4oz ea$7.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- wine&spiritsFolonari Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)