The zesty citrus flavor of lemon has been invigorating the tea experience for hundreds of years. Chinese herbalists were known to use the pungent taste of ginger in tea over 2,500 years ago. Today the expert blenders at Twinings have combined these two great flavors for a lively and enjoyable herbal tea experience. (from Twinings)
- Caffeine Free
Ginger Root, Natural Lemon & Ginger Flavours With Other Natural Flavours, Lemon Grass, Linden, Lemon Peel, Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid.
Twinings Lemon & Ginger Herbal Tea, K-Cups
Like That? You'll Love This.
- TwiningsGreen Tea, K-Cups12ct$10.49/ea($0.87/ct)
- TwiningsEnglish Breakfast Tea, K-Cups12ct$10.49/ea($0.87/ct)
- TwiningsEnglish Breakfast Decaf Tea, K-Cups12ct$10.49/ea($0.87/ct)
- Dunkin' DonutsOriginal Blend K-Cup Pods10ct, 0.37oz ea$10.99/ea($47.52/lb)
- StarbucksDark Sumatra, K-Cups10ct$10.99/ea($1.10/ct)