Hudson Valley Harvest Organic Wheat Berries are grown on Gianforte Farm, a family owned, NY State farm. The wheat berries are harvested in small batches and immediately packed so you receive the freshest product possible. Grown on a small family farm, these wheat berries are this year's harvest, not a warehoused product of unknown origin and harvest date. Organic Wheat Berries are packed with nutritional value and can be cooked as a whole grain, cereal or pilaf, sprouted for salads, juiced, or milled into whole wheat bread flour by the home miller. (from Hudson Valley Harvest)
Organic Wheat Berries.
Hudson Valley Harvest Organic Wheat Berries
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bob's Red MillOrganic Whole Grain Cracked Freekeh14oz$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestOrganic Black Turtle Soup Beans16oz$4.89/ea($4.89/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestYellow Eye Beans16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestJacob Cattle Beans16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Bob's Red MillOrganic Whole Grain Amaranth24oz$8.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Bob's Red MillOrganic Farro24oz$6.49/ea($4.33/lb)