Our fragrant and uniquely shaped beldi lemons are indigenous to Morocco where we handpick and naturally cure them in sea salt. The pulp and rind are essential to Moroccan cuisine where they are used in tagines and salads. They also complement any dish that benefits from a lemony taste. These lemons faithfully reflect Morocco's unique culinary history. (from Mina)
- Non GMO
Lemons Water, Sea Salt.
Mina Moroccan Preserved Lemons
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MinaMoroccan Green Olives7oz$3.99/ea($9.12/lb)
- Meadows and MoreWild American Sumac1.5oz$9.99/ea($6.66/oz)
- MinaTagine Simmer Sauce, Moroccan Chicken12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- MinaMoroccan Dry Cured Olives7oz$3.99/ea($9.12/lb)
- MinaHarissa, Spicy Moroccan Red Pepper Sauce10oz$6.99/ea($11.18/lb)
- MinaTagine Simmer Sauce, Moroccan Fish12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Cawston PressSparkling Juice, Rhubarb, Cans4ct, 11.15fl oz$6.59/ea($2.36/pt)