San Pellegrino Melograno e Arancia (Pomegranate & Orange) is made with the juices of delicious oranges and pomegranate, offering a fresh tart taste with a finish tending toward sweetness. An Italian tradition since 1932, San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages have delighted the world with their authentic Italian taste. It's a unique Italian treat inspired by homemade Aranciata, a carbonated drink mixing real orange juice, carbonated water and sugar. Simply peel back the foil cover and allow your senses to take in the sun-ripened fruit. It's a unique and intense taste that makes any moment special, enabling you to enjoy the life deliziosa any time.
- Four packs of six 11.15-ounce/330 mL cans (24 total), perfect for storing at home
- The signature foil cover on each can ensures quality; just peel back and enjoy the life deliziosa any time you like
- Made with the juices of delicious oranges and pomegranate, offering a fresh tart taste with a finish tending toward sweetness
- Delighting the world with authentic Italian taste since 1932; made with real citrus juice and real sugar
- Can is made with recyclable materials
(from San Pellegrino)
Water, Orange Juice From Concentrate, Sugar, Pomegranate Juice from concentrate, Carbo Dioxide, Black Carrot (For Color), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid.
Contains 16% Juice.
San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage, Melograno e Aranciata (Pomegranate & Orange), Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Pompelmo (Grapefruit), Cans24ct, 11.15fl oz ea$20.79/cs
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Clementina (Clementine), Cans24ct, 11.15fl oz ea$20.79/cs
- wine&spiritsBrooklyn Cider House Half Sour Hard Cider750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Limonata (Lemon), Cans24ct, 11.15fl oz ea$19.99/cs
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Spicy Salami, Salami Picante5oz$12.99/ea($41.57/lb)