It takes an adventurous palate to appreciate this coffee's blunt flavors. In fact, French Roast is one coffee that people seem to either love or hate. There is no in-between here.
If you are a Francophile, we'd like you to know that our French Roast is something we're particularly proud of. Perhaps no other coffee demands more attention from our roasters. And the beans we use here are of the highest quality. In truth, they have to be in order to withstand the intense fires that make French Roast what it is — anything less than the sturdiest would be totally consumed by the heat. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark French Roast, K-Cups, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
5%StarbucksMedium Breakfast Blend, K-Cups, Case60ct$62.59/cs
5%StarbucksMedium Pike Place Roast, K-Cups, Case60ct$62.59/cs
- Just FreshDirectRaw Almonds80oz$49.99/ea($10.00/lb)
5%StarbucksMedium House Blend, K-Cups, Case60ct$62.59/cs
- Simple MillsChocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies5.5oz$5.19/ea($15.10/lb)
6%GrandyOatsOrganic Grain-Free Coconut Granola, Original9oz$7.99/eaAny 2 Varieties for $15($14.20/lb)
20%BarnanaOrganic Chewy Banana Bites, Chocolate3.5oz$4.99/eaAny 2 Varieties for $8($22.81/lb)
5%StarbucksDark Sumatra, K-Cups, Case60ct$62.59/cs
- Nature's PathOrganic Love Crunch Granola, Dark Chocolate & Red Berries11.5oz$5.69/ea($7.92/lb)
- Simple MillsAlmond Flour Crackers, Farmhouse Cheddar4.25oz$5.19/ea($19.54/lb)
- Nature's PathOrganic Gluten-Free Sunrise Crunchy Vanilla Cereal10.6oz$4.79/ea($7.23/lb)
- Purely ElizabethGrain-Free Granola, Coconut Cashew8oz$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)