Our Breakfast Blend is a gathering of Latin American beans chosen for their sparkling flavor. Kind of like orange juice and the way it dances on your tongue, this coffee has a get-up-and-going charge to it.
But we roast these beans a little lighter than we usually do. So the flavor is lighter-bodied and milder — just a nudge really. What you get is a nice, clean taste with a sunny disposition. Whether your cup is half full or half empty, it's all good. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Medium Breakfast Blend, K-Cups, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Cored Pineappleapprox. 22oz$5.99/ea
- LifewayLow-Fat Kefir, Plain32fl oz$3.99/ea($2.00/lb)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea
- Fresh Cubed Watermelon, Mediumapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Stonyfield OrganicYoKids Smoothie, Very Berry6ct, 3.1oz ea$4.69/ea($4.04/lb)