It may interest you to know that this coffee is the one single-origin offering that we most often choose to enjoy at home, after we take off the green apron.
Why do we love it so? It has a full, buttery body with virtually no acidity, so the coffee's intensity and flavor simply lingers on your tongue. Make no mistake, this is a slurping coffee. At its best, there's no mistaking the concentrated herbal notes and earthy aroma — telltale marks this beloved brew have left on our shirts and our hearts. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark Sumatra, K-Cups, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Berry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- DannonDanimals Smoothie, Strawberry Explosion6ct, 3.1oz ea$3.19/ea($2.75/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Organic ValleyLactose-Free Low-Fat Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea