It may interest you to know that this coffee is the one single-origin offering that we most often choose to enjoy at home, after we take off the green apron.
Why do we love it so? It has a full, buttery body with virtually no acidity, so the coffee's intensity and flavor simply lingers on your tongue. Make no mistake, this is a slurping coffee. At its best, there's no mistaking the concentrated herbal notes and earthy aroma — telltale marks this beloved brew have left on our shirts and our hearts. (from Starbucks)
Starbucks Dark Sumatra, K-Cups, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- AveenoActive Naturals Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Wipes25ct$6.99/ea($0.28/ct)
10%Ito EnTeas' Tea, Golden Oolong, Plastic Bottles12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$23.59/cs
- Barrie HouseOrganic Fair Trade Espresso Capsules, Ethiopian Sidamo10ct$6.49/ea($0.65/ct)
10%Ito EnGolden Oolong Tea, Unsweetened, Plastic Bottles12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$23.59/cs
- Barrie HouseOrganic Fair Trade Espresso Capsules, Sumatra Kopi GR-110ct$6.49/ea($0.65/ct)
- Barrie HouseOrganic Fair Trade Espresso Capsules, Intenso10ct$6.49/ea($0.65/ct)
- Ito EnMatcha Love Tea, Unsweetened Green, Can5.2fl oz$1.59/ea($4.89/pt)
- Terlato KitchenHandcrafted Vodka Sauce24oz$9.99/ea($6.66/lb)
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean DayFabric Softener, Lemon Verbena32fl oz$8.99/ea($4.50/pt)