- DescriptionQ Tonic is from Brooklyn. And it is a vastly superior tonic water. It tastes clean and crisp, as tonic water was intended, with a quick sharpness and a gently rounded sweetness.
Unlike other tonic waters, Q Tonic is made with:
- Hand-picked quinine from the Peruvian Andes
- Organic agave as the sweetener
- 60% fewer calories than regular tonic water
- All natural ingredients
- No high fructose corn syrup
- 85% lower glycemic rating than other tonic waters
Q Tonic is a perfect match for top shelf spirits. It is proudly served at many of NYC's very best restaurants and cocktail lounges.
(from Q Tonic)
Carbonated Water, Organic Agave, Natural Bitters Handpicked Quinine, Citric Acid.
Q Tonic, A Spectacular Tonic Water, Glass Bottles
- QTonic, A Spectacular Tonic Water, Glass Bottles4ct, 6.7fl oz ea$6.99/ea($3.50/pt)
- Fever-TreePremium Indian Tonic Water, Glass Bottle4ct, 6.8fl oz ea$6.99/ea($4.11/pt)
- QGinger, A Spectacular Ginger Ale, Glass Bottles4ct, 6.7fl oz ea$6.99/ea($3.50/pt)
- $6.99/ea2 for $13
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
$8.992 for $13
- $1.99/eaAny 6 Seasonal Citrus for $6.00
$3.992 for $6
- Meyer Lemons4-6ct, approx. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Organic Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$2.19/ea
$2.492 for $4