- DescriptionQ Tonic is from Brooklyn. And it is a vastly superior tonic water. It tastes clean and crisp, as tonic water was intended, with a quick sharpness and a gently rounded sweetness.
Unlike other tonic waters, Q Tonic is made with:
- Hand-picked quinine from the Peruvian Andes
- Organic agave as the sweetener
- 60% fewer calories than regular tonic water
- All natural ingredients
- No high fructose corn syrup
- 85% lower glycemic rating than other tonic waters
Q Tonic is a perfect match for top shelf spirits. It is proudly served at many of NYC's very best restaurants and cocktail lounges. (from Q Tonic)
Triple Purified Water Organic Agave Natural Bitters Handpicked Quinine Lemon Juice Extract.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- QTonic, A Spectacular Tonic Water, Glass Bottles4ct, 6.7fl oz ea$6.99/ea($3.50/pt)
- Fever-TreeNaturally Light Indian Tonic Water, Glass Bottles4ct, 6.8fl oz ea$6.59/ea($3.88/pt)
- Honeycrisp Apples, Case50-56ct$99.99/ea
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 40+$59.49/ea
$4.992 for $5
- Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea5 for $4
- Organic Mandarin Oranges, Bagapprox. 2lb bag$6.49/ea
$7.992 for $12
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
- Fresh Black Mission Figsapprox. 8oz$7.99/ea
- Opal Apples4pk$5.99/eaabout $2.98/lb