- DescriptionPirates and ankle biters agree, they'd rather walk the plank than eat their greens — except when it comes to Veggie Booty. It's crafted from puffed rice, corn, and a medley of fresh vegetables including spinach, kale, carrots and parsley, all baked to perfection. (from Pirate's Booty)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Corn Meal, Rice, Soy Flour, Contains One Or More Of The Following: Sunflower, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil Or Corn Oil, Rice Flour, Spinach Powder, Broccoli Powder, Carrot Powder, Evaporated Cane Juice, Cabbage Powder, Kale Powder, Parsley Powder, Dextrose, Black Pepper And Sea Salt.
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT PRODUCES DAIRY PRODUCTS.
Pirate Brands Pirate's Booty, Veggie
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.59/ea
- $3.99/ea($3.99/lb)(details)when you buy ONE (1) Stonyfield® Organic Kids, YoBaby® or Whole Milk multi-pack (4-pack or larger)Save $1.00
- Good HealthVeggie Stix6.75oz$3.99/ea($9.50/lb)