- DescriptionJuicy and snappy, with a beautiful balance of sweet and tart. This is the grape that all others are compared to. Rinse and eat them right off the vine for a healthy, refreshing snack any time of day. Freeze them in summer and toss them in drinks!Origin
USA and PeruSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
- Cooking & Storage
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
- Explanatory Information
Green Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.48/eaabout $2.74/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $10.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea