- DescriptionJuicy and snappy, with a beautiful balance of sweet and tart. This is the grape that all others are compared to. Rinse and eat them right off the vine for a healthy, refreshing snack any time of day. Freeze them in summer and toss them in drinks!SeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
- More Information
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
- Explanatory Information
Green Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea
$0.994 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
12%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Gala Apples4ct$3.49/eaabout $1.75/lb
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice Original - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.19/ea($1.29/pt)
- Granny Smith Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
10%Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.79/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea