- DescriptionJuicy and snappy, with a beautiful balance of sweet and tart. This is the grape that all others are compared to. Rinse and eat them right off the vine for a healthy, refreshing snack any time of day. Freeze them in summer and toss them in drinks!Origin
USA and ChileSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
- More Information
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
- Explanatory Information
Green Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea