- DescriptionLarge and mildly sweet. Their sizable seeds give them a little extra tartness. Until the early 1990s, this variety was grown mainly for consumers in the Far East, who prize (and pay premiums for) larger-sized fruit. Red globes look and taste wonderful with salty, rich pâtés and dried sausages.SeasonGrape Season: Late Summer thru Fall
- More Information
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Red Globe Grapes
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Green Bell Pepper$2.99/lb
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$3.49/ea
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $5
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
19%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea5 for $4
19%Kiwifruit$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea