DescriptionMother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USA and PeruSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.49/eaabout $2.25/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
37%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $5
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.39/ea($1.35/pt)
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
25%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.49/ea
12%Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.49/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea4 for $3
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea