DescriptionMother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USA and ChileSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.49/eaabout $2.24/lb
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.39/ea($1.35/pt)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
24%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea2 for $1.50
19%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb