- DescriptionMother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USA and PeruSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
- More Information
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
- Explanatory Information
Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
37%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
- Gala Apples4ct$3.49/eaabout $1.75/lb