- DescriptionMother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Season
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.Grape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
- More Information
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
- Explanatory Information
Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
11%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Fuji Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
10%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea2 for $9
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.19/ea($1.29/pt)
16%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.69/ea
$2.992 for $5