|JUST A REMINDER. ALWAYS RINSE YOUR FRUIT!
In an effort to reduce chemical pesticide use, many grape growers are now using spiders as a natural method to rid crops of insects. Occasionally, you may find a cobweb -- just rinse it off and rest assured that your grapes are most likely pesticide-free.
- DescriptionMother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Season
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.Grape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
- Explanatory Information
Red Seedless Grapes
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
14%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
12%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle59fl oz$4.19/ea($1.14/pt)
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
19%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea