- DescriptionMother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Like all grapes, they are low in calories and high in healthful antioxidants, especially vitamin C.Claims
Please Note: In an effort to reduce chemical pesticide use, many grape growers are now using spiders as a natural method to rid crops of insects. Occasionally, you may find a cobweb — just rinse it off and rest assured that your grapes are pesticide-free.
Grape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
- More Information
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
- Explanatory Information
Organic Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea
16%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocado$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Organic Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$5.99/lb
12%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic Green Zucchini$2.99/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
11%Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Organic Gala Apples4ct$5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Organic Fuji Apples4ct$6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb
25%Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3