DescriptionPillowy, doughy buns filled with sweet and savory pork... Consider yourself in dim sum heaven. An updated version of classic Chinatown fare, the buns' soft layer and rich insides speak for themselves — no sauce required.Heating Instructions
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on high for 1 minute in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 1 ½ minutes in lower wattage microwave.
3. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film. Enjoy!
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Dough (Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Palm Oil Shortening, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Baking Powder, Yeast, Salt), Filling (Pork, Chinese Cooking Wine [Water, Alcohol, Salt], Sugar, Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour], Hoisin Sauce [Soybean, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Water, Tomato Paste, Salt, Lemon, Caramel Color, Garlic, Vinegar, Chili Pepper], Brown-Bean Sauce [Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Sesame Oil, Spices], Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Modified Starch, Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Shallots, Black Pepper).
Kale added for garnish.