- DescriptionTender chicken, fragrant basil and a hint of chili — a perfect dumpling combination. Accompanied by a traditional Thai dipping sauce, they make for an easy lunch at the office (just pop in the microwave) or a light dinner with a side of edamame.Heating Instructions
MINOR HEAT — Learn more.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve.
2. Before Cooking! Peel back film and remove sauce cup.
3. Microwave on high for 1 minute in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 1 ½ minutes in lower wattage microwave.
4. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
5. Serve with sauce. Enjoy!
- Contains Fish
Dumpling: Filling (Chicken, Onion, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Light Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour], Fish Sauce [Anchovy Extract, Water, Salt, Fructose, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein], Garlic, Basil, Sugar, Ginger, Modified Starch, Chili Pepper), Dough (Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Salt).
Nam Pla (Thai Fish Sauce): Fish Sauce (Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar), Distilled Vinegar, Water, Sugar.
Kale added for garnish.
FreshDirect Basil Chicken Dumplings with Nam Pla (Thai Fish Sauce)
- Pok Pok SomDrinking Vinegar Soda, Ginger, Glass Bottles4ct, 12fl oz ea$6.99/ea($2.33/pt)
- FreshDirectBarbecue Pork Buns2ct, 6oz$5.99/ea($15.76/lb)
- FreshDirectThai-Style Noodles w/ Basil Chicken Stir-Fry Kit (Chicken Raised w/o Antibiotics)Serves 2, 24oz$13.49/ea($8.99/lb)
- FreshDirectKung Pao Chicken Buns3ct, 5.7oz$5.69/ea($15.81/lb)