DescriptionTender chicken, fragrant basil and a hint of chili — a perfect dumpling combination. Accompanied by a traditional Thai dipping sauce, they make for an easy lunch at the office (just pop in the microwave) or a light dinner with a side of edamame.Heating Instructions
MINOR HEAT — Learn more.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve.
2. Before Cooking! Peel back film and remove sauce cup.
3. Microwave on high for 1 minute in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 1 ½ minutes in lower wattage microwave.
4. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
5. Serve with sauce. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
- Contains Fish
Dumpling: Filling (Chicken, Onion, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Light Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour], Fish Sauce [Anchovy Extract, Water, Salt, Fructose, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein], Garlic, Basil, Sugar, Ginger, Modified Starch, Chili Pepper), Dough (Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Salt).
Nam Pla (Thai Fish Sauce): Fish Sauce (Anchovy Extract, Salt, Sugar), Distilled Vinegar, Water, Sugar.
Kale added for garnish.