- DescriptionThese deliciously doughy buns keep the ingredients simple and the flavors classic — saucy braised chicken and peanut filling on the inside, and fluffy, soft dough on the outside. With all that sesame and peanut flavor, there's no need for sauce.Heating Instructions
MINOR HEAT — Learn more.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on high for 1 minute in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 1 ½ minutes in lower wattage microwave.
3. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film. Enjoy!
Dough (Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Palm Oil Shortening, Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Baking Powder, Yeast, Salt), Filling (Chicken Thigh Meat, Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour], Peanut, Water, Sugar, Fermented Sweet Rice [Water, Sweet Rice, Sugar, Yeast, Alcohol], Corn Starch, Chinese Cooking Wine [Water, Alcohol, Salt], Canola And/Or Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Chili Powder).
Kale added for garnish.
FreshDirect Kung Pao Chicken Buns
- FreshDirectThai-Style Noodles w/ Basil Chicken Stir-Fry Kit (Chicken Raised w/o Antibiotics)Serves 2, 24oz$13.49/ea($8.99/lb)