DescriptionThese vegetarian dumplings feature rich, bright spinach with tofu, carrots and subtle seasoning. Simple, satisfying and perfect with dipping sauce, they're a tasty way to enjoy your veggies.Claims
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve.
2. Before Cooking! Peel back film and remove sauce cup.
3. Microwave on high for 1 minute in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 1 ½ minutes in lower wattage microwave.
4. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
5. Serve with sauce. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Dumpling: Filling (Cabbage, Spinach, Carrot, Tofu [Water, Soybean, Glucono Delta-Lactone, Calcium Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride], Water, Celery, Onion, Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Sesame Oil, Modified Starch, White Pepper), Dough (Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Salt).
Sesame-Soy Sauce: Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Rice, Alcohol [Preserves Freshness]), Water, Rice Wine Vinegar (Rice Wine Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Caramel Color [Class 1]), Sugar, Sesame Oil.
Kale added for garnish.
FreshDirect Vegetarian Spinach and Tofu Dumplings with Sesame-Soy Sauce
Earliest delivery Fri 6/05