- DescriptionSimplicity itself, we coat these juicy chicken cutlets in aged Parmesan and crispy Japanese panko crumbs. Just heat up a sauté pan for hyper-speed entrées. We love them served on toasted rolls with a side of rich tomato sauce for dipping. They're also delicious when sliced into strips or cubes and used as savory salad additions.Heating Instructions
For both cooking methods, discard paper separating cutlets prior to cooking.
Heat pan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Coat pan with oil. Place chicken in pan, cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for another 4-6 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chicken on a non-stick baking pan. Place in middle of oven, cook for about 30 minutes.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer.
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, Buttermilk (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Mono And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate), Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Grated Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose [Prevents Caking], Natamycin [Protects Flavor]), Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Salt, Paprika, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, White Pepper.
FreshDirect Breaded Parmesan Chicken Cutlet (Raised without Antibiotics), Ready to Cook
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- $4.79/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.58/lb)
- 0.50lb | $6.49/lb$3.24
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
- Green Beansapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea