- DescriptionSimplicity itself, we coat these juicy chicken cutlets in aged Parmesan and crispy Japanese panko crumbs. Just heat up a sauté pan for hyper-speed entrées. We love them served on toasted rolls with a side of rich tomato sauce for dipping. They're also delicious when sliced into strips or cubes and used as savory salad additions.Claims
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- No Hydrogenated Oils
For both cooking methods, discard paper separating cutlets prior to cooking.
Heat pan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Coat pan with oil. Place chicken in pan, cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for another 4-6 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chicken on a non-stick baking pan. Place in middle of oven, cook for about 30 minutes.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Boneless Skinless White Chicken Meat From Breast, Buttermilk (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Mono And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate), Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt), Parmesan Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Paprika, Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, White Pepper.
Breaded Parmesan Chicken Cutlet (Raised without Antibiotics), Ready to Cook
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- 0.50lb | $6.49/lb$3.24
- Green Beansapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.89/ea
$4.992 for $6
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
- $4.79/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.58/lb)