- DescriptionHeating Instructions
Pure decadence, our rich creamed spinach deserves a spot in the side-dish hall of heroes. Absolutely versatile and almost universally loved, creamed spinach is proudly served alongside some of the world's finest steaks. We love its buttery flavors with anything grilled or sautéed. It's also unbeatable in scrambled eggs, but since leftovers are unlikely, you might just want to save a portion where your family won't find it.
Only available at FreshDirect!
Remove container from sleeve. Do not open plastic cover. Heating times may vary per microwave. Heat on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage. Let sit for 1 minute. Using tab, carefully pull back plastic on container. Enjoy!
Spinach, Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Onion, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative]), Butter, Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Zest, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Nutmeg.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?12oz Serves about 2 as a Side
FreshDirect Creamed Spinach
- FreshDirectAlmost Perfect Mashed Potatoes12oz$5.49/ea($7.32/lb)
- FreshDirectCreamy Macaroni and Cheese12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- FreshDirectAsian Veggies w/ Ginger-Garlic Sauce9.6oz$5.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectCoconut Rice12oz$3.99/ea($5.32/lb)
- FreshDirectRanchera Chicken Enchiladas (Chicken Raised w/o Antibiotics)13.6oz$8.99/ea($10.58/lb)
- FreshDirectCauliflower Florets w/ Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette9.3oz$5.49/ea($9.47/lb)
14%FreshDirectEdamame with Coarse Sea Salt8oz$4.29/ea
- FreshDirectBaked Macaroni and Cheese w/ Parmesan Breadcrumbs11.5oz$6.99/ea
2%FreshDirectBias-Cut Carrots in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.18/lb)
- FreshDirectSteamed Brown Rice12oz$3.49/ea($4.65/lb)
- FreshDirectMashed Sweet Potatoes12oz$5.49/ea($7.32/lb)
- FreshDirectChicken Parmesan15.5oz$8.99/ea($9.27/lb)