DescriptionCrisp, smoky bacon, rich gruyere cheese, and a savory egg custard meet their pinnacle of elegance in our flaky, tender pastry shell. Whether you pair this quiche with a green salad for a light dinner, or serve alongside fresh fruit and the Sunday crossword, you'll be bowled over by our Quiche Lorraine's easy luxury.Heating Instructions
Oven (best results) - Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove plastic clamshell. Heat on middle rack in oven until warmed through, 25-30 minutes.
Microwave - Carefully remove from aluminum shell and place on microwave-safe plate. Heat on high for 3-5 minutes, until warmed through.
The USDA recommends reheating to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk
- Contains Eggs
Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Pie Crust (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Palm Oil, Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt), Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid [To Protect Color]), Gruyere Cheese (Fresh Part-Skim Cow’s Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Onion, Bacon (Pork, Water, Raw Sugar, Sea Salt, Less Than 2% Celery Powder, Cherry Powder), Heavy Cream (Heavy Cream, Less Than 0.5% Of Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan), Sea Salt, White Pepper.
How much should I buy?9" Quiche Serves About 6
FreshDirect Quiche Lorraine
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBroccoli and Cheddar Quiche9"$12.99/ea($8.12/lb)
- FreshDirectChicken Pot Pie6"$8.99/ea($11.99/lb)
12%Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2ct, approx. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- FreshDirectBaked Macaroni and Cheese w/ Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Family Size2.1 lbs$16.99/ea($8.09/lb)
- FreshDirectBaked Macaroni and Cheese w/ Parmesan Breadcrumbs11.5oz$7.99/ea($11.12/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea