- DescriptionCrisp, smoky bacon, rich gruyere cheese, and a savory egg custard meet their pinnacle of elegance in our flaky, tender pastry shell. Whether you pair this quiche with a green salad for a light dinner, or serve alongside fresh fruit and the Sunday crossword, you'll be bowled over by our Quiche Lorraine's easy luxury.Heating Instructions
Oven (best results) - Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove plastic clamshell. Heat on middle rack in oven until warmed through, 25-30 minutes.
Microwave - Carefully remove from aluminum shell and place on microwave-safe plate. Heat on high for 3-5 minutes, until warmed through.
The USDA recommends reheating to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- Contains Eggs
Filling (Milk, Gruyere Cheese [Fresh Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Animal Rennet, Cheese Culture, Salt], Eggs, Onion, Berkshire Nitrite Free Bacon [Pork Prepared With Water, Sea Salt, Turbinado Sugar, Celery Juice Concentrate, Lactic Acid Starter Culture], Heavy Cream (Heavy Cream, Milk, Contains Less Than 0.5% of Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan), Salt, White Pepper), Pie Crust (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Non-Hydrogenated Palm Fruit Shortening, Water, Organic Sugar, Sea Salt).
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?9" Quiche Serves About 6
FreshDirect Quiche Lorraine
- $11.99/eaAny 2 FreshDirect Quiche for $20.00($6.85/lb)
$11.99Any 2 FreshDirect Quiche for $20.00($5.88/lb)
- $12.99/eaAny 2 FreshDirect Quiche for $20.00($7.42/lb)
- $18.99/eaabout $6.78/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea