- DescriptionCrisp, refreshing and just a smidge spicy, this coleslaw gets its zip from tangy whole-grain mustard dressing — instead of the more common mayo-based dressing. The slivered green cabbage and carrots have plenty of crunch and color, making this coleslaw a vibrant side for hot dogs, burgers or even a smoked pork chop. Yum!Claims
Please stir before serving.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Cabbage, Carrots, Stone Ground Mustard (Vinegar, Whole Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, White Wine, Spices, Citric Acid, Potassium Bisulfite), Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar (Apple Cider Vinegar, Water), Canola Oil, Dijon Mustard (Mustard Seeds, Water, Vinegar, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Turmeric), Yellow Mustard Seed.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?One pint equals two cups
FreshDirect Coleslaw with Whole Grain Mustard Dressing
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Classic Deli Salads for $8.00($5.99/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Classic Deli Salads for $8.00($7.40/lb)
- $4.99/eaAny 2 Classic Deli Salads for $8.00($5.31/lb)