- DescriptionWe've adorned a side of fresh, flavorful salmon with fragrant dill, lemon slices, capers and pats of our savory dill butter. Delivered to you fully prepped for quick baking. Delicious hot or cold.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 325°F. Pour white wine in tray and cover loosely. Place salmon in oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until center is light pink.
*The FDA recommends cooking fish to until the flesh is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Fish
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Salmon, Water, White Wine (Contains Sulfites), Lemon, Butter, Dill, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide [Preservative]), Garlic, Canola Oil, Lemon Juice From Concentrate [Water Added], Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper).
Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, Whole
18%FreshDirectRosemary-Garlic Roasted New Potatoes24oz$8.99/ea
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese w/ Parmesan BreadcrumbsServes 10-12, 5.5lbs$45/ea
- Filet Mignon of Beef au Jus, WholeServes 6-8$139/ea
- Rotisserie Chicken Platter (Raised without Antibiotics), Ready to ServeServes 8-10, 24ct$50/ea
- Grilled Vegetable Platter, Large5.5lbs$59.99/ea
- Three-Cheese Lasagna w/ Bolognese SauceServes 6-8, 5lbs$45/ea
- Colossal Shrimp Cocktail Platter, Small16ct, approx. 1lb$40/ea