- DescriptionOur chefs respect the classics and their approach to brisket is highly traditional. A slab of flavorful, lean beef is slow-cooked in aromatic braising liquid. It will arrive fully cooked and ready to heat or serve as is. We'll also include a generous amount of rich gravy made from the braising liquid and delicious roasted veggies.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 325°F. Pour sauce over brisket and vegetables, cover pan with foil and heat brisket for about 30-40 minutes, or until warmed throughout. Slice brisket and serve with gravy and vegetables.
*The USDA recommends reheating to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured with a food thermometer.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Fully Cooked Beef Brisket Braised With Roasted Veal Demi Glace (Water, Onion, Veal Demi-Glace [Water, Roasted Veal Bones, Onions, Celery, Carrots, Tomato Paste, Mushrooms, Parsley Stems, Kosher Salt, Bay Leaves, Thyme, White Peppercorns], Tomato Paste [Tomato Paste, Salt, Citric Acid], Carrots, Celery, Red Wine [Contains Sulfites], Beef, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Canola Oil, Paprika, Thyme, Rosemary, White Pepper).
Beef Brisket w/ Roasted Vegetables and Gravy
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectSweet Noodle Kugel2.25lbs$12.99/ea($5.77/lb)
- Farm-Raised Lemon-Dill Salmon, WholeServes 10-12$95/ea
- FreshDirectPotato Pancakes (Latkes)10ct$9.99/ea($1.00/ct)
newWhole Roasted Turkey with Gravy and Cranberry SauceServes 6-8, 12-14 lbs$70/ea
- Rotisserie Chicken Platter (Raised w/o Antibiotics), Ready-to-ServeServes 8-10, 24ct$50/ea
- Butterflied Coriander-Sage Cornish HensServes 4-6$59/ea
- FreshDirectRosemary-Garlic Roasted New Potatoes24oz$10.99/ea($7.33/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenSmall Round Challah10oz$3.49/ea($5.54/lb)