DescriptionA tender boneless ham that's more smoky than sweet. This ham has a glossy skin and a juicy, rosy pink interior — perfect for the center of your holiday plate. The next day, slice up the leftovers for sandwiches (on rye with whole grain mustard), chef's salads or casseroles.Plates and cutlery are not included but are available in our Plates & Utensils category. Platter serving utensils are included.Heating Instructions
1. Unwrap ham and place in provided pan.
2. Add 1/2 cup water to the pan and cover with foil, sealing edges tightly to pan.
3. Bake in preheated 350°F conventional oven for approximately 15 minutes per pound, or to an internal temperature of 140°F.
4. Let ham rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Fully Cooked Boneless Smoked Ham (Cured With Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Brown Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Dextrose, Sugar, Sodium Nitrate, Natural Flavorings).
Order by 11:00 AM for Delivery Tomorrow
Serves 4-6, approx. 6lb