- DescriptionA tender boneless ham that's more smoky than sweet. This ham has a glossy skin and a juicy, rosy pink interior — perfect for the center of your holiday plate. The next day, slice up the leftovers for sandwiches (on rye with whole grain mustard), chef's salads or casseroles.Heating Instructions
1. Unwrap ham and place in provided pan.
2. Add 1/2 cup water to the pan and cover with foil, sealing edges tightly to pan.
3. Bake in preheated 350°F conventional oven for approximately 15 minutes per pound, or to an internal temperature of 140°F.
4. Let ham rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy.
Fully Cooked Boneless Smoked Ham (Cured With Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Brown Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Dextrose, Sugar, Sodium Nitrate, Natural Flavorings).
Smoked Boneless Carving Ham, Small
Like That? You'll Love This.
- DixieUltra Paper Plates, Family Pack8.5", 64ct$6.49/ea($0.10/ct)
- Cal-OrganicBaby Carrot Snack Packs6pk, 2oz ea$3.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectRaw Walnut Halves and Pieces Snack Packs10ct, 1.25oz ea$9.99/ea($12.81/lb)
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$13.59/cs($1.70/ct)
- SmartfoodSnack Pack12ct, 0.63oz ea$4.69/ea($9.98/lb)
- Fruit Salad Bowl, LargeServes 6-8, 3lbs$21.99/ea
- Snyder's of Hanover100-Calorie Pretzel Packs, Mini10ct, 0.9oz ea$4.29/ea($7.66/lb)