- DescriptionWhen simple mac 'n cheese just will not do... look no further than our megaroni! Our chefs blend multigrain elbow macaroni with our delicious beef Bolognese sauce, yogurt, a touch of heavy cream and parmesan cheese to create a creamy, dreamy pasta dish the kids are sure to love. Served with a side of tender, nutritious steamed broccoli florets.Claims
Please do not freeze.
- Nutritionist Recommended
Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve and plastic film from tray. Stir pasta with sauce before serving. Enjoy!
Important: Heating times vary.
1. Place in microwave and heat on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Cover tray with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until heated through.
4. Carefully remove foil to avoid steam.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Prepared Multigrain Elbow Pasta (Semolina, Grain And Legume Flour Blend [Lentils, Chickpeas, Egg Whites, Spelt, Barley, Flaxseed, Oat Fiber, Oats], Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron [Ferrous Sulfate], Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Broccoli Florets, Tomato Sauce (Prepared Tomatoes [Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid], Water, Onions, Tomato Paste [Tomatoes, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Sugar, Sea Salt, Basil, Lemon Juice, Roasted Garlic, Spices), Fully Cooked Ground Beef, Heavy Cream (Cream And Less Than 0.2% Of [Mono And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 80, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum] Added As Emulsifiers And Stabilizers), Nonfat Yogurt (Pasteurized Skim Milk, Live Active Yogurt Culture [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Onion, Red Wine (Contains Sulfites), Parmesan (Cheese [Cow's Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Powdered Cellulose, Starch Blend [Anti-Caking]), Carrots, Tomato Paste (Tomato Paste, Salt, Citric Acid), Oregano, Cornstarch, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf.
Produced where eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat are used.