We oven-bake tender chicken wings slowly until the skin is crisp and the meat is juicy. The wings are prepped with a tasty rub of salt, garlic powder, paprika, and savory herbs, so that they're extra delicious. Great for kids or casual get-togethers, these wings make perfect party food.
Oven (best results) - Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove wings from container and place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick spray. Heat wings until warmed through, 10-15 minutes. For best results, turn wings over half-way through heating.
Microwave - Transfer wings to a microwave safe plate and microwave on high until warmed through, 2-4 minutes.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Soy
Fully Cooked Chicken Wing Sections, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Paprika, Parsley, Cilantro, Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil.
FreshDirect Oven-Baked Chicken Wings
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectGarlic and Herb Chicken Wings1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBuffalo Chicken Wings, Medium1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBuffalo Chicken Wings, Hot1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- FreshDirectCreamy Blue Cheese Dip8oz$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- FreshDirectBarbecue Chicken Wings1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
25%FreshDirectGuacamole18oz$9.99/eaAny 2 Small Batch Guacamole for $15($8.88/lb)
- FreshDirectBlazin' Hot Wings1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- FreshDirectSeven Layer Dip1.2lbs$8.99/ea($7.49/lb)