We oven-bake tender chicken wings slowly until the skin is crisp and the meat is juicy. The wings are prepped with a tasty rub of salt, garlic powder, paprika, and savory herbs, so that they're extra delicious. Great for kids or casual get-togethers, these wings make perfect party food.
Oven (best results) - Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove wings from container and place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick spray. Heat wings until warmed through, 10-15 minutes. For best results, turn wings over half-way through heating.
Microwave - Transfer wings to a microwave safe plate and microwave on high until warmed through, 2-4 minutes.
- Contains Soy
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Fully Cooked Chicken Wing Sections, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Paprika, Parsley, Cilantro, Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil.
FreshDirect Oven-Baked Chicken Wings
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectCreamy Blue Cheese Dip8oz$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- FreshDirectGarlic and Herb Chicken Wings1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBuffalo Chicken Wings, Medium1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBarbecue Chicken Wings1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBuffalo Chicken Wings, Hot1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)