- DescriptionOur favorite root vegetables star in this fantastically flavorful vegan burger that brings a tsunami of salty and sweet to your taste buds. It goes great on a whole-wheat bun topped with spicy hummus, but also sings as a center-of-plate entrée accompanied by our antioxidant super slaw and roasted beets. Simply heat and eat (but we've also gotten impatient and eaten it cold before).Claims
Oven (Recommended) - Preheat oven to 350°. Remove lid and film from veggie burgers and transfer to a baking sheet. Heat burgers in oven until warmed through, 10-15 minutes.
Microwave - Remove lid and film from veggie burgers and transfer to a microwave safe plate. Heat burgers on high until warmed through, 3-5 minutes. To heat individual burgers, microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Carrots, Cabbage, Parsnips, Water, Dehydrated Potatoes, Dehydrated Onion, Quinoa, Millet, Sunflower Seeds, Unmodified Potato Starch, Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt, Spices.
FreshDirect Carrot and Parsnip Veggie Burger
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Honest TeaOrganic Orange Mango Flavored Herbal Tea, Plastic Bottle16.9fl oz$1.69/ea($1.59/pt)
- FreshDirectKale Veggie Burger2ct, 3.75oz ea$8.99/ea($4.50/ct)
- wine&spiritsAlvaro Palacios Camins del Priorat750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- FreshDirectTurkey Burger, Raised w/o Antibiotics2ct, 5oz ea$8.99/ea($4.50/ct)
- FreshDirectRed Miso Sustainable Salmon Fillets4ct, 14.8oz$17.99/ea($4.50/ct)
- FreshDirectBarbecue Turkey Burger (Raised w/o Antibiotics)2ct, 5.55oz ea$8.99/ea($4.50/ct)