DescriptionHand-formed and packed with your favorite veggies, this vegan burger is bursting with kale, carrots, quinoa, and sunflower seeds. A staff fave among vegetarians and omnivores alike, it's great in a pita pocket with tzatziki, garlic pickles, lettuce, red onions, and hot sauce — but we especially love to scramble it with potatoes to make a killer vegan hash. Kale, yeah!Claims
Oven (Recommended) - Preheat oven to 350°. Remove lid and film from veggie burgers and transfer to a baking sheet. Heat burgers in oven until warmed through, 10-15 minutes.
Microwave - Remove lid and film from veggie burgers and transfer to a microwave safe plate. Heat burgers on high until warmed through, 3-5 minutes. To heat individual burgers, microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Carrots, Cabbage, Kale, Water, Dehydrated Potatoes, Dehydrated Onion, Quinoa, Millet, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Unmodified Potato Starch, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Toasted Sesame Oil, Salt, Spices.
FreshDirect Kale Veggie Burger
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectCarrot and Parsnip Veggie Burger2ct, 3.75oz ea$8.99/ea($19.18/lb)
- FreshDirectBarbecue Turkey Burger (Raised w/o Antibiotics)2ct, 6.35oz ea$8.99/ea($11.33/lb)
- FreshDirectTurkey Burger, Raised w/o Antibiotics2ct, 5oz ea$8.99/ea($14.38/lb)
- FreshDirectBlack Bean Turkey Burger with Salsa Verde (Raised w/o Antibiotics)2ct, 6.05oz ea$8.99/ea($11.89/lb)