- DescriptionHerbal and earthy, firm and crisp, green beans are universal favorites. Conveniently packaged in microwave-ready bags, these veggies are quick to cook, without any of the hassle of washing and chopping. You'll have nutritious vegetables ready in minutes!Claims
Place the bag in the microwave center seam side up. Heat on high for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes in 1000-watt or higher, 3 1/2 - 4 minutes in lower wattage. Let the bag sit for 1 minute before removing. Open perforated seam by pulling apart, being careful as the contents are extremely hot.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
FreshDirect Green Beans in Microwavable Bag
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
25%Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9
- FreshDirectBroccoli Florets in Microwavable Bagapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectSlow-Cooked Tomato Sauce and Turkey Meatballs, Medium6ct$10.99/eaabout $8.39/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast2-3ct$8.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- FreshDirectLemon-Herb Sustainable Salmon Fillets4ct, 14.7oz$17.99/ea($4.50/ct)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea