DescriptionEasy and delicious, our frozen "fried" rice is ready to eat after a few minutes in the microwave. A rainbow blend of veggies including green peas, carrots, scallions, onion, and broccoli florets are complemented perfectly by scrambled egg and soy sauce. Pair with your favorite stir-fry kit or steamed fish for a simple yet satisfying dinner.Heating Instructions
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 5 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 2 minute. Enjoy!
- Contains Eggs
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Soy
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Wheat
Cooked Rice (Rice, Water), Onion, Green Peas, Carrots, Scrambled Eggs, Scallions, Canola/Soybean Oil, Light Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoate [Preservative]), Dark Soy Sauce (Water, Molasses, Salt, Soybeans, Wheat Flour, Caramel), Sesame Oil, Salt, White Pepper, Broccoli.