- DescriptionHeating Instructions
For an easy and delicious weeknight meal for the kids, look no further than this burrito bowl. It's all here: tender chicken, brown rice, black beans, peas, creamed corn, and, of course, some yummy guacamole to dollop on top. Yum!
Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray. Mix well before eating.
Microwave Oven: Cooking times vary.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve.
2. Peel back film and remove the guacamole packet.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 2 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
4. Before removing film, let stand for 1 minute. Stir well before serving. Enjoy!
Conventional Oven:BrandKids Meals
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove cardboard outer sleeve and plastic film from tray.
2. Take the guacamole packet out and set aside.
3. Place tray on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until heated through.
5. Let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Prepared Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice, Sea Salt, Bay Leaf), Guacamole (Avocados, Jalapeno Puree [White Vinegar, Jalapeno Peppers, Salt], Dehydrated Onions, Salt, Granulated Garlic), Chicken Breast (Raised Without Antibiotics), Peas, Corn (Corn, Water), Black Beans (Black Beans, Water, Potassium Chloride And Salt), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Lime Juice, Kosher Salt, Onion, Cilantro, Black Pepper, Cumin, Chili Powder (Dried De Arbol Chiles).