Satisfying and delicious, our signature meatballs are accompanied by a rich and tangy tomato sauce that's lip-smackingly good. We serve them over tender kale and lentils for a "better-for-you" twist.
Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray. Mix well before eating.
Microwave Oven: Cooking times vary.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, let stand for 1 minute. Stir well before serving. Enjoy!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove cardboard outer sleeve and plastic film from tray.
2. Cover tray with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until heated through.
4. Carefully remove foil to avoid steam.
5. Let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Contains Milk
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Eggs
Vegetable Stock (Water, Onions, Carrots, Cabbage, Celery, Leeks, Mushrooms, Turnips, Salt, Spices), Tomato Sauce (Ground Tomatoes [Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid], Water, Onions, Tomato Paste [Tomatoes, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Sugar, Basil, Sea Salt, Lemon Juice, Roasted Garlic, Spices), Kale, Pork, Angus Beef, Onion, Lentils, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Salt, Rennet), Water, Red Wine Vinegar (Red Wine Vinegar, Sodium Metabisulfate [Preservative]), Roasted Chicken Stock Reduction (Chicken Stock [Water, Roasted Fresh Chicken Bones, Onions, Celery, Carrots, Parsley Stems, Bay Leaves]), Celery, Carrots, Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid [To Protect Color]), Grated Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Cow¿s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose [Prevents Caking], Natamycin [Protects Flavor]), Breadcrumbs (Flour [Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme], Water, Yeast, Salt), Parsley, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Canola Oil, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Thyme, Crushed Red Chili Pepper.