- DescriptionHeating Instructions
The classic comfort food with a veggie twist. We sneak butternut squash purée into a gooey mix of mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar cheese, and multi-grain pasta. Tender broccoli florets make the perfect mac 'n' cheese dunkers.
Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray. Mix well before eating.
Microwave Oven: Cooking times vary.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. 2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, let stand for 1 minute. Stir well before serving. Enjoy!
Conventional Oven:BrandKids Meals
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove cardboard outer sleeve and plastic film from tray.
2. Place tray on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until heated through.
4. Stir well before serving. Enjoy!
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
Prepared Multigrain Pasta (Semolina, Grain And Legume Flour Blend [Lentils, Chickpeas, Flaxseed, Barley, Oats, Spelt, Egg Whites, Oat Fiber], Durum Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron [Ferrous Sulfate], Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Broccoli, Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Butternut Squash, Vegetable Stock (Water, Onions, Carrots, Cabbage, Celery, Leeks, Mushrooms, Turnips, Salt, Spices), Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]), Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Potato Starch And Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Cow¿s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose [Prevents Caking], Natamycin [Protects Flavor]), Canola Oil, Salt, Black Pepper, White Pepper.