- DescriptionHeating Instructions
A surefire favorite with kids of all ages, our delicious turkey Bolognese is served over tender pasta and local mozzarella made exclusively for us. The twist? We use red lentil pasta (made from gluten-free ingredients*) that we promise will go unnoticed even by the pickiest of eaters.
Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray. Mix well before eating.
Microwave Oven: Cooking times vary.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 2 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Remove cardboard outer sleeve and plastic film from tray.
2. Cover tray with aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until heated through.
4. Carefully remove foil to avoid steam.
5. Stir well before serving. Enjoy!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Tomato Sauce (Ground Tomatoes [Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid], Water, Onions, Tomato Paste [Tomatoes, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt, Basil, Lemon Juice From Concentrate [Water Added], Roasted Garlic, Spices), Prepared Lentil Pasta (Red Lentil Pasta [Organic Red Lentil Flour], Water), Ground Turkey Raised Without Antibiotics (Turkey, Rosemary Extract), Carrots, Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Vinegar, Enzymes), Onion, Red Wine, Grated Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Cow¿s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose [Prevents Caking], Natamycin [Protects Flavor]), Tomato Paste (Tomato Paste, Salt, Citric Acid), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Oregano, Black Pepper, Salt, Bay Leaf.