If you love the taste of rich, meaty artichoke hearts but think they're too much trouble, try these. They're pint-sized and downright delectable. Grilling brings out a slight smokiness and a delicately grassy bite. Enjoy them all year, warm or at room temperature. They're great tossed into hearty bean dishes and winter salads, in a spring risotto with fresh peas and fava beans, or with garlicky oven-roasted potatoes.
Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Sunflower Seed Oil, Wine Vinegar (Wine, Potassium Metabisulfite), Salt, Garlic, Parsley, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
Italian Grilled Artichokes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
12%Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Brown Rice Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
12%Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.49/ea