If you love the taste of rich, meaty artichoke hearts but think they're too much trouble, try these. They're pint-sized and downright delectable. Grilling brings out a slight smokiness and a delicately grassy bite. Enjoy them all year, warm or at room temperature. They're great tossed into hearty bean dishes and winter salads, in a spring risotto with fresh peas and fava beans, or with garlicky oven-roasted potatoes.
Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Sunflower Seed Oil, Wine Vinegar (Wine, Potassium Metabisulfite), Salt, Garlic, Parsley, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
Italian Grilled Artichokes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
20%Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.19/ea
$4.992 for $8($8.38/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
16%Just FreshDirectCracked Sicilian Olives with Spicesapprox. 0.5lb$4.19/ea
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
31%Just FreshDirectLocal Ciliegini8oz$2.99/ea
$3.99Any 2 Mozzarella for $5.50($5.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)