If you love the taste of rich, meaty artichoke hearts but think they're too much trouble, try these. They're pint-sized and downright delectable. Grilling brings out a slight smokiness and a delicately grassy bite. Enjoy them all year, warm or at room temperature. They're great tossed into hearty bean dishes and winter salads, in a spring risotto with fresh peas and fava beans, or with garlicky oven-roasted potatoes.
Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Sunflower Seed Oil, Wine Vinegar (Wine, Potassium Metabisulfite), Salt, Garlic, Parsley, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
Italian Grilled Artichokes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Brown Rice Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- FreshDirectMarinated Cilieginiapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
28%Mama Lil'sSweet and Spicy Hungarian "Goathorn" Peppers in Brineapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea
- Italian Grilled Eggplantapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Marinated Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)
45%Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$3.49/ea
$5.49Any 2 Deli Olives for $6($6.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)