These tender trimmed artichokes have a chewy meatiness that stands up deliciously to our spicy, briny marinade. They perk up any salad, sandwich, pasta, or pizza. In fact, they are rich and hearty enough to substitute for meat in most dishes, but elegant enough to serve nestled next to crudités or on their own as an antipasto.
Artichokes, Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Lactic And Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Catsmo Artisan SmokehouseTequila-Cilantro Smoked Salmon4oz$13.99/ea($55.96/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Mama Lil'sSweet and Spicy Hungarian "Goathorn" Peppers in Brineapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
10%Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/eaAny 2 Deli Olives for $9($9.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.99/ea($17.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)