These tender trimmed artichokes have a chewy meatiness that stands up deliciously to our spicy, briny marinade. They perk up any salad, sandwich, pasta, or pizza. In fact, they are rich and hearty enough to substitute for meat in most dishes, but elegant enough to serve nestled next to crudités or on their own as an antipasto.
Artichokes, Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Lactic And Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)