These tender trimmed artichokes have a chewy meatiness that stands up deliciously to our spicy, briny marinade. They perk up any salad, sandwich, pasta, or pizza. In fact, they are rich and hearty enough to substitute for meat in most dishes, but elegant enough to serve nestled next to crudités or on their own as an antipasto.
Artichokes, Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Lactic And Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
12%Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.49/ea
- Catsmo Artisan SmokehouseTequila-Cilantro Smoked Salmon4oz$13.99/ea($55.96/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- FreshDirectMarinated Cilieginiapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- wine&spiritsKen Forrester Petit Pinotage750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)