These tender trimmed artichokes have a chewy meatiness that stands up deliciously to our spicy, briny marinade. They perk up any salad, sandwich, pasta, or pizza. In fact, they are rich and hearty enough to substitute for meat in most dishes, but elegant enough to serve nestled next to crudités or on their own as an antipasto.
Artichokes, Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Lactic And Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$3.99/ea($7.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea($12.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectCracked Sicilian Olives with Spicesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectCerignola Green Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Rosemary Raisin and Pecan5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)