Intensely briny, with a hint of citrus and a tender crunch. Nonpareils have the most complex flavor and aroma of all capers. They're actually the buds of a Mediterranean shrub: taste carefully, and you might detect a flowery note. Toss them into spicy pasta puttanesca (along with olives, anchovies, and tomatoes), sprinkle on deviled eggs, or liven up a tuna or chicken salad sandwich.
Non Pareilles In Vinegar And Salt.
- CentoAnchovy Flat Fillets in Olive Oil2oz$2.19/ea($17.52/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Cornichonapprox. 0.5lb$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Moroccan Oil-Cured Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
3%Single Serve HerbsRosemaryapprox. 0.25oz
16%Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Co.Squeezed 100% Pure Lemon Juice, Plastic Bottle12fl oz$2.69/ea
$2.992 for $4.98($3.59/pt)
3%Single Serve HerbsItalian Parsleyapprox. 0.25oz
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Wild PlanetAlbacore Tuna Fillets in Spanish Olive Oil4.5oz$6.19/ea($22.01/lb)
20%Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
- Organic ValleyOrganic Cultured Lowfat Buttermilk, Plastic Bottle1 quart$3.99/ea($2.00/pt)