Intensely briny, with a hint of citrus and a tender crunch. Nonpareils have the most complex flavor and aroma of all capers. They're actually the buds of a Mediterranean shrub: taste carefully, and you might detect a flowery note. Toss them into spicy pasta puttanesca (along with olives, anchovies, and tomatoes), sprinkle on deviled eggs, or liven up a tuna or chicken salad sandwich.
Non Pareilles In Vinegar And Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Manzanilla Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Moroccan Oil-Cured Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Greek Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Cornichonapprox. 0.5lb$2.99/ea($5.98/lb)
20%CentoAnchovy Flat Fillets in Olive Oil2oz$1.59/ea
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.89/ea($9.78/lb)
- Caper Berriesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- CallipoSolid Light Tuna in Olive Oil7oz$11.99/ea($31.97/lb)
- Just FreshDirectBay Leaves0.15oz$2.99/ea($19.93/oz)