Grilled and sliced aubergines (eggplants) have a meaty flavor and wonderfully silken texture that make wonderful additions to antipasti platters alongside assorted salami and cheeses. You can also make a quick baba ghanoush-style dip by blending several pieces of this smoky egglant with drained chickpeas, lemon juice and a dash of olive oil.
Grilled Eggplant With Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Parsley, Oregano, Garlic, Chili, Onion, Pepper, Sugar, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
Italian Grilled Eggplant
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- DannonOikos Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Strawberry5.3oz$1.29/ea($3.89/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.49/ea($12.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$8.49/ea($16.98/lb)
- Korn's BakeryPumpernickel-Rye Bread16oz, 13 slices ea$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)