Grilled and sliced aubergines (eggplants) have a meaty flavor and wonderfully silken texture that make wonderful additions to antipasti platters alongside assorted salami and cheeses. You can also make a quick baba ghanoush-style dip by blending several pieces of this smoky egglant with drained chickpeas, lemon juice and a dash of olive oil.
Grilled Eggplant With Sunflower Seed Oil, Salt, Parsley, Oregano, Garlic, Chili, Onion, Pepper, Sugar, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).
Italian Grilled Eggplant
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gigandes Beans in Vinaigretteapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Italian Grilled Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
16%Italian Grilled Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea
- Grilled Mushroomsapprox. 0.5lb$7.99/ea($15.98/lb)
- Cippoline Onions in Balsamic Vinegarapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Italian Roman Style Long-Stemmed Artichokesapprox. 0.5lb$7.49/ea($14.98/lb)
- Roasted Tomatoesapprox. 0.5lb$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
12%Roasted Red Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$3.49/ea
- Roasted California Garlic Clovesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Brown Rice Stuffed Grape Leavesapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Peppadew Peppersapprox. 0.5lb$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- FreshDirectMarinated Cilieginiapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)